jump to navigation

“Will I graduate?” September 14, 2009

Posted by Hosoi in General Information, Guidelines & Requirements, Uncategorized.

One of the most common questions I get around this time of year is: “Will I graduate?” There are two sets of requirements you need to satisfy in order to graduate: (1) departmental requirements and (2) institute requirements.

(1) Departmental requirements. By your senior year (or even better by the end of your sophomore year) you should have turned in a 2-A Concentration Form signed by the 2-A Faculty Advisor and the Mech. E. Undergraduate Coordinator. If you have taken (and passed) all of the courses listed on this form, you have satisfied the departmental requirements. If you are unsure whether or not you have fulfilled the departmental requirements, feel free to make an appointment with me (instructions to make an appointment are in the sidebar).

(2) Institute requirements. I cannot check these for you BUT the Registrar’s Office has a useful service call the “Degree Audit.” To make sure that you have satisfied the institute requirements, you can either look at your degree audit in WebSiS or talk to Roberta Welch in rm 5-119.



No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: